(photo via A Cup of Jo)
Hello lovelies! Today is National Lemonade Day and we couldn’t miss this opportunity to celebrate with you! We are, after all, quite in love with the idea that when life hands you lemons, making lemonade is the perfect solution. Below are some of our favorite lemonade recipes. Share yours in the comments and let’s see how many lemons we can make into lemonade this Monday!
- Flavored Lemonade Inspiration from the lovely sister duo of Elsie and Emma at A Beautiful Mess
- Elsie and Emma’s Arnold Palmer Mix Up (I’m a sucker for a good Arnold Palmer!)
- “The Best Lemonade You’ll Ever Have” (pictured above) thanks to Joanna at A Cup of Jo
- Joy the Baker’s Lavender Lemondade
- Joy’s Summer Sweet Raspberry Lemonade
For more lemony inspiration, don’t forget to check out our “When Life Hands You Lemons” board on Pinterest!