Raw Organic Superfood Smoothie Powders

answers

New Theme: I Thee Win!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Please join us in congratulating Matt and Lauren on their recent engagement. It is so flattering that Lauren loves The BSP enough that Matt thought to incorporate it into his sweet proposal. Everyone reading the “Boyform” post was touched by a really beautiful ray of sunshine.

Yesterday’s giveaway was a limited to one very specific “winner” who was chosen well in advance. But today I’m happy to introduce our latest theme which coincidentally seems to be a perfect continuation: “I Thee Win.” We’ll be showering you with opportunities to go to the chapel in style. And no worries if you are not planning a wedding–these prizes can be used for other festive occasions and celebrations too.

You are cordially invited to drop by and enter. We look forward to celebrating with you!

P.S. No RSVP’s required!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  1. 1
    Susana says:

This is all so cute! And congratulations again!

2. 2
    nancyhuff52 says:

Always kiss goodnight
    and never go to bed with a fight. Life is to short to stay mad when you are so much in love be glad. You found each other and WOW! God has matched you up and that is so Great.

3. 3
    Renee Alam says:

Congratulations! I’ve been married almost 16 years with 3 wonderful kids….marriage rocks! There’s nothing better than knowing you always have somebody to wake up next to & to share your day with! I wish you both all the best in life! :) Also…loved the picture proposal,too..how cute using your baby pics…loved it!

4. 4
    Isabel says:

lovely :)

5. 5
    Christine T says:

Such a thoughtful and creative proposal! Good job, Matt! The world become a better place when soul mates find each other and decide to spend the rest of their lives together. Best wishes!

6. 6
    Kathy says:

This was SO SWEET!

Marriage totally rocks! Don’t be afraid to say I Love You tons of times a day! My husband and I easily beat 50 if we are together all day. It never gets old.

7. 7
    Beth says:

Congrats, you two! :)

Post Your Answer To Enter

By adding your entry you agree to receive e-mails related to this post, you may opt-out at any time.